• Massaging application may promote muscle relaxation.
• Leaves the skin smooth and supple.
• Penetrates deeply into the epidermal cells.
A famous Chinese herbalist brought this ancient formula to the United States several years ago. It’s origin dates back more than a thousand years to the era of the Tong Dynasty.
The formula includes the volatile oils of wintergreen, menthol and camphor, all mixed into a base of safflower oil. Together these oils smell wonderful and are able to penetrate deep into the skin when applied.
Tei Fu Massage Lotion is used to soothe aching muscles and stiff joints. Applied to the temples and back of the neck, it often relieves headaches, too. However, the lotion must not be near the eyes or they may be irritated by the strong fragrance.
For congestion or just to enjoy aroma in the air, place a few drops of the oil in a small pan with water. The hotter the water, the more these oils evaporate into the air, acting as an air improver, deodorizer, and mood enhancer. Western culture has not appreciated the full psychological power of natural plant essences when dealing with disease, whether emotional or physical. Read more about essential oils.
Both as an oil and lotion, the Tei Fu formula is antiseptic for surface sores, infectionsand helps to break up toxic or mineral deposits near the skin’s surface.
Tei Fu Massage Lotion comes in a creamy lotion form. It’s especially designed for broad skin application. The skin-tingling formula penetrates deeply to encourage relaxation of the muscles. It also leaves the skin smooth and supple. Containing essential oils of menthol, wintergreen, camphor and eucalyptus, it is now packaged in a tube for easy application and improved stability.
The actual herbal recipe has not changed since it’s an ancient one that is patented and will not be changed.
Tei Fu Massage Lotion is wonderful for skin afflictions like bites, stings and fungal infections (Athlete’s Foot). Tei Fu can also be used for rheumatic or arthritic pain, toothache, cold sores, poison ivy, burns/scalds, itching, swelling, stiff neck, muscle pain, bruises or sprains.
Tei Fu Massage Lotion is an essential item for us whether we are at home, about town, at work, or on a trip. It works faster than aspirin for headaches and takes less than a minute to open up sinuses.
Useful For Pain
Burns and Scalds
Cuts, Wounds, Bleeding
Headache (massage into temples and at the base of the neck)
Insect Bites or Stings
Itching, Swelling, Poison Ivy
Muscle Pain or Sprain
Toothache (inside and on outside of jaw area of pain)
• Allergies, Sinus, Stuffy Nose Put some in palm and rub hands together to heat up and then cup hands over nose and mouth area and breath deeply to promote free breathing.
• Asthma – Use as above, plus rub on chest and back lung areas.
• Bug Repellent – Rub oil or lotion on skin and reapply every two hours. If you choose to add some Eucalyptus and Citronella oils to it, it lasts much longer and is even more effective.
• Coughs – 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and rub oil or lotion on throat and chest area.
• Motion Sickness – 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply to back of neck.
• No-Doze – To remain alert while driving, rub some under nose and on back of neck.
• Stomach Pain – 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply some to stomach area of pain.
• Vomiting – 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply some to throat area externally.
Water (aqua), menthol, Gaultheria pro¬cumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil, camphor, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ceteareth-20, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, Aloe barbadensis, squalane, allantoin, citric acid, dimethicone, xanthan gum, tetrasodium EDTA, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben.
Apply to painful muscles and joints and massage into the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Contains wintergreeen oil; avoid contact with eyes, nose and other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.