• Soothing effects combat agitation
• Aroma is effective with restless children
• Has a fruity, cheerful aroma.
• Is invigorating and uplifting.
• Possesses astringent properties.
• Is beneficial for skin tone.
• Contains natural antioxidants that help protect the skin.
• Organically Grown
How It Works
Serene and Tranquil
Red Mandarin’s sweet, tangy, warm scent is known to invoke tranquility to body and soul. Its scent is reminiscent of orange blossoms or a freshly peeled tangerine.
Mandarin’s fruity, cheerful aroma is invigorating and uplifting. Its astringent properties make it beneficial for skin tone.
Common uses include insomnia, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive weakness. It can be used as a tonic when applied to the skin in a carrier oil.
100% pure organically-grown Citrus reticulata peel oil. Cold pressed.
Essential oils may be used aromatically or topically in a variety of ways including diffusers, massage, compresses, baths, scrubs, lotions and sprays. Essential oils should be diluted with Nature’s Sunshine Massage Oil or Carrier Oil before applying topically.
Do not use topically prior to sun exposure; can irritate skin. All oils should be diluted prior to topical use.