• May assist the body with feelings of anger and irritability.
• May also assist with empathy and communication.
• Helpful for people who feel irritated, impatient and easily lose their temper
• Helps a person be more receptive to other people’s points of view and work for cooperation rather than competition
• Promotes forgiveness, tolerance and acceptance of others, and open, loving communication
How It Works
Flower Essences are liquid extracts developed for modern issues of emotional and physical stress.
Calendula – helps one become aware of how their words wound others, promotes warmth and receptivity in communication
Snapdragon – overcomes verbal aggression, promotes balanced communication
Impatiens – relieves irritability and impatience
Vine – helps those who are domineering and controlling
Willow – helps to overcome bitterness and resentment, to be flexible and forgive others
Holly – for those who feel jealous and cut off from love, helps open one’s heart to feeling love
Tiger Lily – softens aggressive and competitive personalities
Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Snapdragon (Antirrhinum majus), Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera), Grape Vine (Vitis vinifera), Willow (Salix vitellina), Holly (Ilex aquifolium), Tiger Lily (Triteleia ixiodides), vegetable glycerin and purified water.
Take 10–15 drops under the tongue every 10–15 minutes or as needed until symptoms improve. Then decrease to every 1–2 hours, then to four times daily until symptoms are relieved. Avoid any contact with dropper to eliminate product contamination. For children under 12, consult your health care professional. Drops can be added to water for those who may be resistant to using the formula.