• May assist with courage and self confidence.
• May help with indecisiveness, uncertainty and nervous tension.
• Helps people make their own decisions
• For people who allow their fears to paralyze them in life and give up control to authority figures instead of trusting their own judgment
• Helps with the development of courage to act in the face of fear and self-confidence to pursue the goals and directions they desire in life
How It Works
Flower Essences are liquid extracts developed for modern issues of emotional and physical stress.
Mountain Pride – for vacillation and withdrawal in the face of challenges, helps a person confront and transform challenging situations
Aspen – for fears of the unknown, hidden fears and anxiety, promotes trust and confidence to meet the unknown
Scleranthus – hesitation and indecision, wavering between choices, promotes decisiveness and resolve
Mimulus – for facing known fears, promotes courage and self-confidence
Cerato – for people who are overly dependent on the advice of others, helps people to trust their own inner knowing
Blackberry – for the inability to translate goals into actions, helps a person direct their force of will
Red Clover – for susceptibility to group panic and hysteria, helps person stay calm in crisis
Mountain Pride (Penstemon newberryi), Aspen (Populus tremula), Scleranthus (Scleranthus annuus), Mimulus (Mimulus guttatus), Cerato (Ceratostigma willmottianum), Blackberry (Rubus armeniacus), Red Clover (Trifolium pratense), vegetable glycerin and purified water.
Take 10–15 drops under the tongue every 10–15 minutes or as needed until symptoms improve. Then decrease to every 1–2 hours, then to four times daily until symptoms are relieved. Avoid any contact with dropper to eliminate product contamination. For children under 12, consult your health care professional. Drops can be added to water for those who may be resistant to using the formula.