Nature's Cortisol Formula
Researchers have begun to notice a connection between cortisol levels and weight management indicators, such as calorie consumption and weight gain. Cortisol is a hormone produced in the adrenal glands in response to stress. It promotes the formation of glucose, which is used as fuel during stressful situations.
3-Pronged Approach to Weight Management
• Manages stress (Relora®, l-theanonine, Holy Basil)
• Helps maintain normal cortisol levels (DHEA, Holy Basil)
• Helps maintain normal blood-sugar levels (banaba, chromium, vanadium)
Nature's Cortisol Formula contains Relora® (a proprietary blend of Magnolia Bark Extract and Phellodendron Bark Extract) to help the body manage stress and maintain proper cortisol levels. Other key ingredients that are useful in maintaining proper blood glucose levels are: banaba, holy basil, chromium and vanadium. Three of these ingredients are in Nature's Sunshine's SugarReg formula.
This product also features DHEA, a hormone precursor that interacts with the adrenal glands, and which subsequently may help to lower cortisol production. Nature's Cortisol also features decaffeinated green tea extract (60% EGCG), l-theanine (helps induce relaxation by affecting serotonin, dopamine and other neurotransmitters) and calcium ascorbate. Green tea has been linked with weight loss in research due to its thermogenic (fat-burning) properties and l-theanine helps to induce relaxation by affecting serotonin, dopamine and other neurotransmitters.
How is Nature's Cortisol Unique?
• Magnolia is blended with phellodendron, a proprietary patented blend known as Relora®
• SunTheanine® (Nature's Sunshine's source of l-theanine) is patent-protected for weight management
• Holy Basil decreases stress by normalizing cortisol levels
• DHEA helps decrease cortisol levels and may play a role in prevention of abdominal obesity (suggested daily dosage of 3 capsules will provide 25 mg.)
• Chromium and vanadium (with banaba leaf) to help control blood sugar levels
• Calcium and vitamin C
• Green Tea Extract which increases the body's thermogenic activity
FAQ - Can Nature's Cortisol be used by people with high blood pressure ( hypertension) or diabetes?
Because the formula works to lower stress it has been beneficial to those with hypertension. As for diabetes, Nature's Cortisol contains several ingredients from the SugarReg formula, which was designed for diabetics. Therefore, it should only be beneficial for either of these health conditions, but as always, you should check with your health care professional before taking any supplement product.
Ingredients per Capsule
Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate) 60 mg
Chromium (as Nicotinate) 500 mcg
Proprietary Blend 440 mg of:
Relora® (a proprietary blend of Magnolia Bark Extract (Magnolia officinalis) and Phellodendron Bark Extract (Phellodendron amurense)
Holy Basil Leaves Extract (Ocimum sanctum – 1.5% ursolic acid)
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis – 60% EGCG, decaffeinated)
Banaba Leaf (Laegerstromia speciosa – corosolic acid 1%)
Vanadium (amino acid chelate)
Other ingredients: Cellulose (plant fiber), magnesium stearate (vegetable), gelatin, and water.
• Relora is a registered trademark of Next Pharmaceuticals, Inc., US Patent No. 6,582,735
• Suntheanine®, is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Nature's Sunshine Products are always Guaranteed Pure
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem