Tei Fu Essential Oil Blend - Pocket-Size
(0.17 fl. oz.), Stock No. 1618-7
(0.17 fl. oz.), Stock No. 1618-7
• Invigorates the mind and stimulates the respiratory system.
• Offers cleansing, refreshing and softening properties.
• Contains mood-enhancing scents.
A famous Chinese herbalist brought this ancient formula to the United States several years ago. It's origin dates back more than a thousand years to the era of the Tong Dynasty.
The formula includes the volatile oils of wintergreen, menthol and camphor, all mixed into a base of safflower oil. Together these oils smell wonderful and are able to penetrate deep into the skin when applied.
Tei Fu Oil is used to soothe aching muscles and stiff joints. Applied to the temples and back of the neck, it often relieves headaches, too. However, the oil must not be near the eyes or they may be irritated by the strong fragrance.
For congestion or just to enjoy aroma in the air, place a few drops of the oil in a small pan with water. The hotter the water, the more these oils evaporate into the air, acting as an air improver, deodorizer, and mood enhancer. Western culture has not appreciated the full psychological power of natural plant essences when dealing with disease, whether emotional or physical. Read more about essential oils.
Tei Fu oil is not internally toxic in very small amounts, and some have taken two or three drops in a glass of water and sipped it for a sore throat or to settle the stomach. It is too strong to take more than that.
Both as an oil and lotion, the Tei Fu formula is antiseptic for surface sores, infections and helps to break up toxic or mineral deposits near the skin's surface.
"This is GREAT stuff! Just wanted to let you know it is every bit as good as the lotion...maybe better! Thanks again, Billie"
Tei Fu oil or lotion is wonderful for skin afflictions like bites, stings and fungal infections (Athlete's Foot). Tei Fu can also be used for rheumatic or arthritic pain, toothache, cold sores, poison ivy, burns/scalds, itching, swelling, stiff neck, muscle pain, bruises or sprains.
It's like a big genie in a very little bottle. It is an essential item for us whether we are at home, about town, at work, or on a trip. It works faster than aspirin for headaches and takes less than a minute to open up sinuses.
Tei Fu Oil comes in a small glass bottle and is easily carried in purse or pocket so it's available for instant use away from home. It is one of three oils that make up the "Pocket First Aid Kit". It is very useful to carry in your purse or pocket.
Useful For Pain
Burns and Scalds
Cuts, Wounds, Bleeding
Headache (massage into temples and at the base of the neck)
Insect Bites or Stings
Itching, Swelling, Poison Ivy
Muscle Pain or Sprain
Toothache (inside and on outside of jaw area of pain)
• Allergies, Sinus, Stuffy Nose Put some in palm and rub hands together to heat up and then cup hands over nose and mouth area and breath deeply to promote free breathing.
• Asthma- Use as above, plus rub on chest and back lung areas.
• Bug Repellent - Rub oil or lotion on skin and reapply every two hours. If you choose to add some Eucalyptus and Citronella oils to it, it lasts much longer and is even more effective.
• Coughs - 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and rub oil or lotion on throat and chest area.
• Motion Sickness 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply to back of neck.
• No-Doze - To remain alert while driving, rub some under nose and on back of neck.
• Stomach Pain - 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply some to stomach area of pain.
• Vomiting - 1-4 drops of oil in water internally and apply some to throat area externally.
Safflower seed oil (Carthamus tinctorius), menthol mint leaf oil, camphor flake from cinnamomum camphora, wintergreen oil leaf and bark oil (Gualtheria procumbeus), eucalyptus leaf oil (Eucalyptus globulus), lavender flower oil (Lavandula angustifolia), clove flowering bud and leaf oil (Syzygium aromaticum).
Apply to painful muscles and joints and massage into the skin.
Contains wintergreeen oil; avoid contact with eyes, nose and other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.
No customer comments for the moment.
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem