(90 capsules), Stock No. 4061-6
QV - 13.30
• Helps support the structural system, especially the muscles.
• Provides the body/cells with extra malic acid and magnesium.
• Helps with the absorption of several vitamins and minerals.
• Helps promote bone strength and regulate nerve impulses.
• Provides 80 mg magnesium per serving.
What is Fibromyalgia?
(FM) is a rheumatic disorder characterized by chronic achy muscular pain that has no obvious physical cause, and frequently, part of this condition is depression. FM commonly affects the lower back, the neck, the shoulders, the back of the head, the upper chest, and/or thighs. The pain is usually described as burning, throbbing, shooting, and stabbing. The pain and stiffness is often greater in the morning, and may be accompanied by chronic headaches, strange sensations in the skin, irritable bowel syndrome, and temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ).
Other symptoms often experienced by those with FM include premenstrual syndrome, painful periods, anxiety, palpitations, memory impairment, irritable bladder, skin sensitivities, dry eyes and mouth, a need for frequent changes in eyeglass prescription, dizziness, and impaired coordination.
The most distinctive feature is the existence of certain "tender points" - 9 specific spots that are abnormally tender to the touch: Around the lower vertebra of the neck. At the insertion of the second rib. Around the upper part of the thigh bone. In the middle of the knee joint. In the muscles connected to the base of the skull. In the muscles of the neck and upper back. In the muscles of the mid-back. On the side of the elbow. The upper and outer muscles of the buttocks.
Fibromyalgia can be triggered, or made worse, by a number of factors including overexertion, stress, lack of exercise, anxiety, depression, lack of sleep, trauma, extremes of temperature and/or humidity. Many with FM have a history of clinical depression. Other possible causes that have been proposed include infection with the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), the virus that causes infectious mononucleosis, or with the fungus Candida albicans; mercury poisoning from amalgam dental fillings; anemia; parasites; hypoglycemia; and hypothyroidism.
Some experts believe that fibromyalgia may be related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), which causes similar symptoms, except that in FM, muscle pain predominates over fatigue, where in CFS, fatigue dominates over pain.
Because malabsorption problems are common in people with this disorder, higher than normal doses of all supplemental nutrients are needed, and proper diet is essential. Colon cleansing is recommended to rid the gastrointestinal tract of mucus and debris, helping to improve nutrient absorption. Several possible roles have been proposed, that involve alterations in carbohydrate metabolism, that would lead to increased production of ATP. A series of recent reports detail the discovery of defects in carbohydrate metabolism among patients with Fibromyalgia (FM). There is also evidence to suggest that energy generation may not be normal in FM since ATP is low in muscle tender points and red cells.
What is Fibralgia?
A combination of Magnesium and Malic Acid.
What is Malic Acid?
• A naturally occurring substance in apples and many other fruits and plants.
• Essential ingredient in the energy production process.
• Critical in decreasing the toxic effects of aluminum.
• When combined with magnesium, malic acid is believed to be very effective as a cleansing and healing agent for FM and other systemic conditions.
• Malic acid is a naturally occurring asymmetric, organic, dicagoxylic acid molecule.
Why do we need Magnesium?
• One doctor says that almost 100% of the FM victims that he has worked with have exhibited magnesium deficiency.
• Another critical function of magnesium is for the body's absorption of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, the B complex vitamins, and Vitamins C and E.
• Magnesium is essential in ATP (energy) production. It is essential to cellular metabolism, including the transfer of phosphate from ADP to ATP.
• It is needed in protein digestion and to help relax the nerve impulses by counteracting the stimulus of calcium.
• Essential element of cellular metabolism that activates many enzymes. • Required for constituent of bones and teeth.
• It relaxes nerve impulses.
Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
• Muscle spasms and rapid heartbeat
• Confusion, hallucinations, and disorientation
• Lack of appetite, listlessness, nausea, and vomiting
How It Works
When the body needs energy-producing fuel, it breaks down muscle protein to create energy. Malic acid plays an important role in cellular energy production. This formula provides malic acid and magnesium, which may help the body not to rob muscle protein to create energy.
Each Capsule Contains: Magnesium (magnesium malate, magnesium stearate) - 80 mg
Malic Acid (magnesium malate) - 350 mg
"I am one of those lucky people who got very noticeable pain relief in less than two weeks using FIBRALGIA
. It is still working its magic." Eleanor
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
huston we have a problem