Follow these instructions exactly for removal of head lice.*
1. Lather 2 tablespoons of shampoo into dry hair and scalp.
2. Place shower cap/hair net on head to contain shampoo and
protect the eyes.
3. Leave shampoo lather on hair for 60 minutes.
4. Rinse shampoo thoroughly from hair and scalp.
5. Dry and comb hair thoroughly with lice comb and remove nits/lice.
Repeat steps 1 - 5 in eight days and again in 16 days
thorough and complete removal. These intervals are necessary
eggs that remain and hatch. Use regular shampoo in between
* Long or thick hair will require one additional tablespoon
shampoo and will need to remain on head an additional 15 minutes.