The Herbs Place :: Herbal Medicine Chest

Herbal Medicine Chest


Products

Sort by: Product Price
ALJ (100 capsules)
(100 capsules) - Stock No. 774-3
allergies, sinus, food allergies, mucous, asthma
Your price: $11.95
Retail price: $17.95 save 33%
Quantity
Aloe Vera Gel
(8 fl. oz.), Stock No. 1679-2
burns, penetrates deep into skin, use with essential oils
Your price: $11.00
Retail price: $16.50 save 33%
Quantity
Black Ointment
(1 oz.), Stock No. 1696-9
pulls toxins out of skin (boils, acne)
Your price: $16.75
Retail price: $25.15 save 33%
Quantity
Black Walnut (100 capsules)
(100 capsules), Stock No. 90-8
parasites, worms, skin rashes, ringworm, poison ivy
Your price: $11.85
Retail price: $17.80 save 33%
Quantity
Bone/Skin Poultice
(100 capsules), Stock No. 1248-2
knits bones/sprains, make poultice for skin ulcers
Your price: $15.25
Retail price: $22.90 save 33%
Quantity
Capsicum
(100 capsules), Stock No. 160-5
circulation to extremities, strokes, pressure
Your price: $10.85
Retail price: $16.30 save 33%
Quantity
Capsicum Extract (2 fl. oz.)
(2 fl. oz.), Stock No. 1782-0
circulation to extremities, strokes, pressure
Your price: $16.75
Retail price: $25.15 save 33%
Quantity
Catnip & Fennel, Liquid
(2 fl. oz.), Stock No. 3195-3
Description Alcohol-Free Herbal Extract 98% Catnip Leaves Extract/Vegetable Glycerin and Water 2% Fennel Oil...
Your price: $16.95
Retail price: $25.45 save 33%
Quantity
Chamomile
(100 capsules), Stock No. 190-7
soothes nerves, relaxes bowel, restful sleep
Your price: $14.95
Retail price: $22.45 save 33%
Quantity
Charcoal (Activated)
(100 capsules), Stock No. 366-2
Charcoal has been used for at least 2,000 years and is well-known for its absorptive ability. It is often used to...
Your price: $13.25
Retail price: $19.90 save 33%
Quantity
Garlic
(100 capsules), Stock No. 290-0
natural antibiotic, yeast infection, colds/flu, cholesterol
Your price: $12.25
Retail price: $18.40 save 33%
Quantity
Golden Salve
(1 oz.), Stock No. 1698-0
tissue regenerator, fast healer, antibiotic, cuts, wounds
Your price: $16.75
Retail price: $25.15 save 33%
Quantity
Licorice Root (100 capsules)
(100 capsules), Stock No. 420-6
hypoglycemia link to ADD, builds adrenals, cuts sugar cravings - (Liquid Available)
Your price: $10.55
Retail price: $15.85 save 33%
Quantity
Lobelia (100 capsules)
(100 capsules), Stock No. 430-1
loosens mucus in chest, use extract to rub on, sedative properties
Your price: $14.25
Retail price: $21.40 save 33%
Quantity
Pau D'Arco (100 capsules)
(100 capsules), Stock No. 504-2
immune enhancer from Brazil
Your price: $12.30
Retail price: $18.45 save 33%
Quantity
Peppermint - 100% Pure Essential Oil
(5 ml.), Stock No. 3910-9
improve breath, stimulate bile to digest fat
Your price: $8.95
Retail price: $13.45 save 33%
Quantity
Valerian Root
(100 capsules), Stock No. 720-0
"nature's sedative/tranquilizer"
Your price: $11.95
Retail price: $17.95 save 33%
Quantity
Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavonoids - 500 mg.
(90 tablets), Stock No. 1646-4
bruising, spider veins
Your price: $14.75
Retail price: $22.15 save 33%
Quantity
 

Spiritual Healing

God Wants You Well

Free Audio