• Helps reduce oxidative stress in all cells throughout the body
• Supports the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas.
• Promotes healthy cardiovascular function and general longevity.
• Supports energy production.
• Exhibits antioxidant and neuron-protective properties.
• Supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
Co-Enzyme Q10 50 mg- is a vitamin-like substance present in every cell in the body. It is vital for cellular energy, cardiovascular health and longevity. Co-Q10 helps reduce oxidative stress on cells throughout the body and especially contributes to the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas. It is also known for its antioxidant properties and for its support of already-normal-range blood pressure levels.
Co-Q10 material is often found in a crystalline state, which is less-absorbable by the body.
Nature's Sunshine Advantage
Nature's Sunshine uses a patented lipid blend to keep Co-Q10 (50 mg.) from crystallizing, and it yields maximum bioavailability. A double-blind human clinical trial showed that NSP Co-Q10 50 mg was at least eight times more readily absorbed by the body than competing (crystalline) products.
This product contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), flax seed oil, soy monoglycerides and co-enzyme Q10.
This all natural, crystal-free form of CoQ10 uses a patented lipid blend to solubilize and enhance the bioavailability and absorption of CoQ10 to the body. CoQ10 is responsible for ATP energy production, benefits cardiovascular health and general longevity, and provides antioxidant protection.
1 softgel with a meal daily for circulatory support.